Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Check out the killer tire movie, RUBBER!

Yes, you read that correctly. RUBBER is a French film about a killer...well, tire. That is pretty much all you need to know. People are always complaining that slasher films don't have any originality anymore, and that there haven't been any good killer characters like Freddy or Jason in years. Well....here ya go. This is definitely something that hasn't been done before (although maybe that was for a good reason). Either way, a killer tire is pretty scary I guess. In fact, meeting up with a killer tire would be quite treadfull I would imagine! You definitely would not be having a Goodyear if you came in contact with this killer tire! Ok, I'm done now.

CLICK HERE to visit the official site and view the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment