Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

New 4 minute clip from AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

Most everyone in the Horror community is in eager anticipation for the premiere of THE WALKING DEAD tomorrow night on AMC! Most everyone has seen the amazing trailer that was posted earlier, but now we get sneak peak of tomorrow night's episode with a cool 4 minute clip. From the looks of this clip, this will be one of, if not THE goriest show ever shown on cable TV! THE WALKING DEAD premiers Halloween night at 10/9pm Central.

CLICK HERE to watch the clip!

2 comments:

  1. Tonight, if you hear something scratching around your window, something making the dogs in the area bark, hear a little faint giggle, it's just me coming for a visit on All Hallow's Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dale, you are too creepy!!! You make Chucky seem like a really nice little guy!

    ReplyDelete