Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, October 18, 2010

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, October 19th

Here are this week's Horror related DVD releases for Tuesday, 10/19/2010:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

* 70's DRIVE-IN HORROR DOUBLE FEATURE: RUBY & KISS OF THE TARANTULA
* AAAH! ZOMBIES!
* ASSAULT OF THE SASQUATCH
* BIKINI BLOODBATH CHRISTMAS
* COLIN
* DEADLANDS 2: TRAPPED
* THE DEMON
* THE ELECTRIC CHAIR
* GIALLO
* HORNO
* THE LOST TRIBE
* THE MAZE
* MIRRORS 2 [DVD & Blu-ray]
* MONSTER A-GO GO
* NIGHT OF THE DEMONS [DVD & Blu-ray]
* PREDATORS
* PSYCHO: 50th ANNIVERSARY EDITION [Blu-ray]
* THE PSYCHO LEGACY
* THE REDEEMER
* THE SWAMP OF THE RAVENS
* TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE: THE FINAL SEASON (TV)
* VAMPIRE GIRL VS. FRANKENSTEIN GIRL [DVD & Blu-ray]

As we get closer to Halloween, the DVD releases are coming out full force!! I highly recommend THE PSYCHO LEGACY, a documentary about the making of and cultural effect of Alfred Hitchcock's masterpiece, PSYCHO. PSYCHO is also out on Blu-ray tomorrow for all you Blu-ray fans out there. Others worth checking out, the awesome Zombie flick, DEADLANDS 2: TRAPPPED, and the crazy Japanese film, VAMPIRE GIRL VS. FRANKENSTEIN GIRL. Oh, also, the long awaited NIGHT OF THE DEMONS remake comes out on Tuesday. I hope you have been saving up your money! I'm gonna go broke this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment